1. Development of scientific and empirical research, simultaneously with the operation of cultural activities in Region of Crete and in the wider area of Greece.
2. Promotion of cultural resources such as tradition, local custom-makers, developing the possibilities of the local communities.
3. Recording Intangible Cultural Heritage Items and ways to integrate local communities through participatory programs.
4. Planning and making interdisciplinary research and collaboration on local cultural heritage connecting different specialties with local stakeholders
5. Conducting, operating and managing activities of awareness raising, outreach and production activities of the cultural reserve. (development of cultural events)
6. Advisory services on cultural management, cultural and historical planning and scientific research.
7. Organizing conferences, seminars, exhibitions, meetings, thematic events
Copyright © 2019 - 2023. Androidus Project Tank.
Created & Hosted by WEBMAN